Spring Cleaning Floor Tips – Ceramic Tiles
‘Spring cleaning’. The term conjures up all kinds of images: clean, uncluttered surfaces and storage areas, strange little headscarfs that only come out from the drawer once a year, overwhelming top-to-toe cleaning sessions. And that’s just the kitchen! Your floors need special treatment too. Whether you have wood, tile, carpet, or vinyl, there are some easy floor treatments that will help you restore your floor to tippety-top condition. In our four-part spring cleaning series, we’ll share with you some of our top tips and secrets from getting your floors Spring-ready in a jiffy!
Ceramic Tiles Floor Treatment
- Sweep the entire floor. Using a vacuum attachment, suck up dirt that is along the edges or between the tiles.
- Using a manufacturer-recommended cleaner for ceramic tile and grout, mop the floor, using only enough cleaner to make the mop damp.
- For spots that are hard to get off, use a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- Rinse the floor with straight water using a fresh bucket of water and a clean mop.
- Wipe up excess water.
- Dry the tile for a shiny look.
- If you have stains in your grout, use a grout marker to paint over the blemishes.
If the thought of wielding a mop or steaming machine makes you break out in a cold sweat, give the professionals at Stone Surface Specialists a call at 801 856 0164. We’ll have your floors spruced up for you in a jiffy, with not a mop-bucket in sight!